When I was 18, my boss invited me to her house to have my ‘cards’ read. I had no clue what this entailed, but she reassured me it was safe and I might learn something to my advantage. My immediate family were not really ‘into that sort of stuff’ but I was reassured that my nana used to like visiting the gypsies at the local fair so with my curiosity aroused I attended.
That night was one of many experiences that have changed the course of my life. I remember waking up the next day feeling as though I had found a secret which had unlocked the higher possibilities of my world.
Over the years I have visited psychics, mediums, clairvoyants and spiritual healers. I can categorically say, these people have and continue to change my life for the better.
Here are my top ten reasons why I talk to spirit
1) Spirit keeps me going when I want to give up
2) Spirit has words of wisdom that no one around me seems to be able to say
3) Spirit give me the next piece of my jigsaw in the adventure I call my life
4) When I throw all my teddies out of my pram, spirit encourage me to pick them up and put them back in
5) When I feel hopeless and question what the point to life is, spirit remind me
6) Spirit helps me to see I am here to serve by teaching courage, faith and love.
7) Spirit remind me there is more to life than the material world that we see
8) Spirit helps me release feelings of anger, frustration, grief and powerlessness
9) Spirit point me in new directions when I am off course
10) Spirit encourage me to be me
I talk to spirit these days through my own meditations, journaling and looking out for signs. Occasionally when I am feeling really stuck I will see a reader.
People question why I believe in spirit so much, I reply, Why not?
So if you have never used Spirit to help you, then take a gamble and open the door to an amazing supportive world. You only have to ask.
I recommend the following readers. Like every industry there are some who may not be so ethical, however the following people have grown me not shrank me. Thank You.
Share to care – please use the buttons below to help empower others.
Contact me on twitter @couragequeen to tell me how spirit has helped you